Site Weapon Limits
• Bolt action Rifles – 500fps with .20g BB, 25 metre (two and half bus lengths) minimum engagement distance.
• All other weapons – 350fps with .20g BB, with NO VARIANCE AND NO EXCEPTIONS
• Pyro – MK5 is the maximum allowed on site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NOTE If you use BB weight above 0.2g then you will be required to chrono your weapon with 0.2g BBs supplied by us to check as per above. Using heavyweight BBs is not an acceptable way to "reduce" the FPS of a rifle!
The marshalls will run a chrono up until 10am on gameday for you to have your weapon checked. Marshalls will also randomly check guns throughout the day.
NEW! Players using Sniper Rifles 350 > 500fps and players using support weapons that do not have single shot MUST carry an alternative weapon that is < 350fps and capable of single shot (pistol, smg or shotgun etc.) This is for the safety of other players - no alternative weapon means you will not be allowed on the field with your sniper/support weapon.
ANY WEAPON FOUND IN PLAY OVER SITE LIMITS WILL BE SENT OFF SITE ALONG WITH THE PLAYER USING IT - THIS IS TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE POWER OF YOUR RIFLE AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS
Two Tone Weapons should have the day-glo parts covered before being used on site - this is for your own benefit not ours!
Gameplay / Safety Rules:
• Marshall’s word is law! Abide by it. If you have any problems in-game come see one of the hi-vis marshalls or shout for a marshall in a clear voice. If you are using Midland comms please leave channel 1 clear for marshall traffic.
• Aggressive behaviour is absolutely not tolerated. Aggressive behaviour or violence towards any member of staff or player will result in you being asked to leave the site and not come back.
• Cheat calling, we consider this just as bad as not taking hits, if you have a problem, speak to a Marshall immediately rather than at the end of a game/day.
• If you are caught cheating, you will be asked to sit out the rest of that game. Do it again, or get aggressive and you will be welcomed to play elsewhere.
• HIT! - You must shout this loud, clear and quickly when you are shot or are caught within a grenade blast. Lower your rifle and place your hand in the air. If leaving cover the shout "Dead Man Coming Out" will probably save you taking further hits. If you fail to do this players will consider you in play and continue lighting you up.
• If you ever think something was a hit, please just take it, even if you are not 100%. You will be back in play sharpish.
• Gun Hits do not count, if your weapon is struck shout "GUN HIT" to acknowledge this has happened, then continue playing.
• No blind firing, you must be able to see down the full length of your weapon at all times.
• Overkill, and use of full auto - we ask players to be mindful of safety and courtesy when it comes to use of full auto fire. Do not use full auto within 15ft range of an opponent, and be mindful of "overkill" in situations beyond this.
• Grenades are anything that goes bang. When outside these have a kill radius of 5 metres, if you're in that, you are dead. If you are not sure if you were outside of 5 metres – you are dead. If pyro goes off inside a building or vehicle, all inside are dead, regardless of distance. Grenades cannot be thrown over the tops of walls, only in doorways, or windows.
• Knife Kill – Can only be used if you are within arms reach of an opponent. To knife kill tap them on their shoulder and tell them "your dead". If someone "knife" kills you, you MUST TAKE IT – quickly and quietly acknowledge this and follow that games respawn/medic rules.
• Bang Rule - is not used at Nomad for various reasons and should be replaced instead with knife kills OR single shot (to centre mass or body armour.)
• Dead men don’t talk, if you are hit the only thing you can say is "I'm dead." This includes use of radios. Players caught cheating will be sent out of the game.
• Blue on blue counts, a hit is a hit, just like in the real world.
• Man down! Only to be used in case of real injury, if you hear this call remove your magazine from your rifle and remain in that spot until game on is called. If you witness someone go down use this call, followed by shouting a marshall over.
• No climbing trees, this is Airsoft, not Tarzan. Watch your feet for hidden ditches, marshy ground and tree stubs - a fall into any of these will be messy so please watch your step, especially if you're running about.
• Full face masks are recommended for all players, and must be worn by under 16 year olds. The minimum protection required is eye protection and if you choose not to cover your full face then you do so at your own risk. Eye protection must be worn at all times except when in the safe zone.
• Magazines must be removed and barrels cleared before re-entering the safe zone. If you notice someone that hasn't done this, please politely remind them.
• For Pistol / Shotgun games later in the day – if you do not have either a Pistol or Shotgun you cannot play in these games. We recommend the suppliers named on our website if you are interested in purchasing either a pistol or shotgun.
• Players cannot be in possession of, or use any restricted items or substances whilst on our site. This includes for example, possession of knives and use of illegal drugs. Breaching this rule will result in you being banned from the site and reported to the police.
Food and Drink can be purchased from the Rowallan Centre. If you intend to go over please ensure you remove all weapons / webbing as the centre is also used by other people. As a courtesy to the Centre please make sure you knock the mud out of your boots before entering, and that you behave in an appropriate manner.
If you are going over for lunch please ensure you are back in time or we will start without you!
Our RulesWritten by sasquatch
Site Age Limits
• Pyro – can only be bought or used by persons 18 and over.
• Face Masks – MUST be worn by players under the age of 16 and are recommended for all Players.
• Players under the age of 16 must be 12 or older AND accompanied by a player 18 or over. Proof of age required for the supervising player.